Miss Modern Sweater Pattern
3 mm, 3.5mm and 4mm (US 21/2, 4 and 6) circualr needles, or size needed to get gauge, with 60, 80 cm (24”, 32”) cables. Set of 3.5 mm and 4 mm (US 3 and 6) DPNs.
- 950 (1000, 1050, 1110, 1230) m of each lace weight yarn in MC
- 600m in CC
- 1040 (1095, 1150, 1215, 1345) yds of each lace weight yarn in MC
- 660 yds in a CC
- 2 (2, 2, 2, 3) skeins Nurturing Fibres SingleSpun Lace
- 8 (8, 9, 9, 10) skeins Nurturing Fibres Kid Silk Lace
- 1 skein Nurturing Fibres SingleSpun Lace
- 3 madejas de Nurturing Fibres Kid Silk Lace
Shown in size 38 (S), in Lunar (MC) and Sangría (CC)
26×30 = 10x10cm (4×4”) in St st and 4mm (US 6) needles (yarn held double)
Level 2 of 5
Sizing XS 36, (S 38, M 40, L 42, XL 44, XXL 46). Full sizing info
Ease No ease, garment is close fitting
Stitch Guide http://devanalana.com/en/tutorials/abbreviations/
The garment is worked top down, in one piece, starting with MC and with two strands (Singlespun Lace and Kid Silk Lace) held together. The yoke is worked with raglan increases. The neck stitches are CO provisionally to retake them when finished and join them to the contrast colored scarf. It is a close fitting garment, with decreases and increases to shape the waist and hip, worked in stockinette st, finishing, in the cuff, with the textured color pattern. Once the garment is finished, the scarf is knit in CC halfway, then the sts that we provisionally cats on are retaken and the scarf continues to be knitted while we join it with the neck sts, and after knitting all the neck sts, we continue knitting the other half of the scarf.
No hay valoraciones aún.